Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mt. St. Helens Climb - Just a few weeks away

I'm getting excited, I hope you are too!  Just a few weeks away until we climb Mt. St. Helens.  Remember the date is Friday, August 5th.  As we get a little closer I'll send out some reminders about what to pack and bring along.

I have three open spots and possibly one more if Vince can't make it.  If you want to come, it's not too late to reserve a spot.  If you know anyone else who would like to come, invite them!

But act now and don't delay because I'm actively campaigning for people to come right now and these spots are first come first served.  And the way that you reserve your spot is by paying $22.  That's how much the permits cost me.

See you there on the mountain!

-Bart

Ticket #
Ticket Holder
Status
1
Bart
Paid
2
Jacob
Paid
3
Anthony
Paid
4
Jay
Paid
5
Mason
Paid
6
John
Paid
7
-Vince-
May not come?
8
-available-
Open*
9
-available-
Open
10
-available-
Open
*These are first come first served so if you want to come let me know ASAP

Please hold your reservation by sending me $22 via paypal
My paypal email address is bjpascoal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment